Welcome to the Java Tools section! This section lists the tools currently available as well as several in development.
We currently offer the following tools to help you integrate your Java development with Visual Studio Team Services:
- An IntelliJ plugin for integration with Git repositories (with more functionality on the way!)
- An Android Studio plugin for integration with Git repositories (with more functionality on the way!)
- An Eclipse plugin for managing version control, build, and work item actions.
- A Git Credential Manager for simplifying and caching your sign-ins for Git.
- A Visual Studio Code extension for monitoring your builds and managing your pull requests and work items for your Team Services Git repositories.
We are always working hard to make your development process easier. The following tools are in development:
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services HTTP Client for Java
- Explore the individual tools' pages to learn more.
- Install the tool of your choice and get going!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How do I hear about new releases?
A: Choose your favorite social media site on the Contact Us page and look for new announcements there.